“My 2 teenage sons became theatre fans after this show”
Review of Rocky Broadway - CLOSED

Rocky Broadway
More attraction details
Owner description: The iconic underdog story ROCKY has inspired an innovative new stage production, brought to extraordinary life by a five-time Tony Award(R)-winning creative team, including director Alex Timbers (Peter and the Starcatcher), songwriting team Lynn Ahrens and Stephen Flaherty (Ragtime), and book writers Thomas Meehan (The Producers) and Sylvester Stallone (Rocky, the Oscar(R)-winning Best Picture).
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed July 22, 2014

The Rocky show left us with such a high, my kids are still teasing me with how hard I was clapping, you just leave the theatre feeling rejeuvinated. We also saw Beautiful and Jersey Boys which were so we'll done but Rocky stood out as our favorite! So glad we went.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Fun show,but not one of my favorites

Voices could have been better

Still entertaining

However, still fun to see

1  Thank Ginny H
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We saw Rocky on Broadway recently and just loved the show! The beginning is a bit slow paced but the second half more than makes up for that! The excitement builds from the minute the curtains open for act 2 and continues until the end! The stage moving out into the audience makes you feel the boxing excitement, the audience is totally caught up in it and it's a very exciting show!
Great performances by all actors..I recommend this show to everyone.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

We bought our tickets for Rocky from the TKTS booth for 50% off (score) because my bf wanted to see it- this would not have been my 1st, 2nd or 3rd choice but I went along, and I was very pleasantly surprised! this show rocks. it's so full of energy, the audience really gets into it. its a super fun show that I highly recommend for everyone.. GO SEE ROCKY!

1  Thank Rachel K
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I was very eskeptical, it was hard to believe they could adapt an iconic popular movie like "Rocky" into a Broadway musical.
Well, we truly enjoyed the experience, the script was funny, clever and touching. The story of the quintessential underdog is told well. The stage, choreography, music numbers and acting perfectly work and the finale is not to be missed.
I took my two teenagers and my wife. We all had a grand time.