WindowsWear Fashion Window Walking Tour
Open today: 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Review Highlights
So fantastic! Learned a lot about fashion and New York!

Our tour leader was Denise, she did a fantastic job! We learned so many fun facts about different... read more

Reviewed June 24, 2019
mariefE1756YA
Baie-D'Urfe, Canada
via mobile
Wonderful!

The tour I took today with Denise was fabulous. She is an expert in designing window displays, and... read more

Reviewed April 20, 2019

from $65.00
from $129.00
from $49.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 15, 2018

Our guide Jolene was very knowledgable about the history and the current creations of display windows in NYC. From Tiffany's to Coach and lots of things in between. It's something different to do!!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed June 7, 2018

I really like this trip, it is very unique and I learn a lot from it. The tour guide is very professional and provide lot of useful knowledge and information not only about fashion windows displays, but also included the history of New York City. I am not a fashion design major student, but it was also very interesting and useful for me of joining this tour. Definitely worth trying and I highly recommend to you all!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed May 31, 2018

My walking tour of the fashion windows in NYC was very fun and interesting! The tour guide knew so much about fashion, architecture and the history of the city. I would definitely recommend going on the Fashion Window Walking Tour in NYC with WindowsWear!

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank ellenfegley22
Reviewed May 31, 2018

This is a great activity to do in New York: design, fashion, and glamour!
Jolene was our tour guide, excellent, relaxed and passionate. She lead us through many fashion windows and it's really interesting to learn all about shopping windows, stores, and the brand. The headphones provided clear sound and toned down the street noises.

Totally Recommended!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed April 30, 2018

The tour is great! I truly recommend for everyone who is interested in fashion, retail, windows and NYC history in general. Denise, who gave us the tour, has a very interesting point of view about the retail projects and she speaks with property about every relevant detail. Awesome!

Date of experience: April 2018