WindowsWear Fashion Window Walking Tour
Open today: 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Review Highlights
So fantastic! Learned a lot about fashion and New York!

Our tour leader was Denise, she did a fantastic job! We learned so many fun facts about different... read more

Reviewed June 24, 2019
mariefE1756YA
Baie-D'Urfe, Canada
via mobile
Wonderful!

The tour I took today with Denise was fabulous. She is an expert in designing window displays, and... read more

Reviewed April 20, 2019

from $65.00
from $129.00
from $49.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2017

My 5th ave windows tour with Joline was one of the best things I did on this trip to New York! I learnt so much about the history of the windows, the designers themselves and the art of visual merchandising. Joline moved fast through the info so you were never bored and had fine-tuned which interesting tidbits to deliver - stuff you could tell people later in conversation. It felt both historical and up-to-the-minute. I'll never look at a designer window the same again!

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Anna was our tour guide and she gave us some pretty interesting informations about the development of a lot of well known fashion brands. I definitely recommend this tour because you get the oppurtunity to see all these brands on the 5th avenue and hear some details about their history. A big plus was also the relaxed atmosphere.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank 832antonelas
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Starting point was at WindowsWear museum in Berkeley Collage and continued through 5th avenue window displays of the major fashion brands from fast fashion like Zara and H&M to haute couture like Chanel and Louis Vuitton. It was very informative and interesting our tour guide was very educated and passionate about fashion what made it very exiting. I definitely recommend it!

1  Thank AlonaNY
Reviewed September 10, 2017

I loved the experience of this fashion walking tour. A lot of interesting info was provided. I felt so comfortable when walking on the 5th av. I was lucky since it was the fashion week in NY and could be the first to see the newest of fashion in NY!!! My tourist guide was so brilliant and super cool!!! She was all the time supportive and very nice! She is passionate about fashion and encouraged me to know more about it. She knows a lot of New York too. This is a must in a trip to N.Y. Will recommend to my friends =)

1  Thank HanahHdz
Reviewed September 3, 2017

Joline knows a ton of info and this was a lot of fun! Got to learn a ton about the windows and history of fashion houses! Going to recommend to my friends!!

Date of experience: August 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank arroisman