Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from $99.00
from $69.00
from $59.00
45,224 results
All reviews empire state observation deck central park new york three levels time slot elevator ride rockefeller center chrysler building awesome views take photos statue of liberty tickets nyc esb viewing dusk
Reviewed today

Having been to the Empire State Building in day time which was excellent we came here in the evening and the views were even better also you can get a better photo as no safety bars just screens and an inner core with open views, there is more to do downstairs as well

Reviewed today

I would recommend going an hour or so before sunset so you can see the views from day time and sunset. If possilble, try and go on a sunny, non foggy day. It's my favourite view point as you get to see the iconic Empire State building aswell as a bird's-eye view of Central Park!

Reviewed today via mobile

Skipped the queue without explorer passes! Views were breathtaking but I would recommend viewing at night time ..... next time x

Reviewed today via mobile

Went up here whilst on nyc recently and would highly recommend. You get a ticket with your time on so just come back when it is your time and this cuts out the queuing. The view is amazing and you can get some great pictures with the Empire State Building in the background

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

After reading previous reviews and the comments stating this is a better view than the Empire State , I have to agree .

Reviewed yesterday

Not as iconic as The Empire State Building but actually has better views. Central Park to the North, Times Square to the west and terrific view of the Empire State Building just to the south. Also can book tickets in advance.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

This costs a New York fortune, but honestly it was worth it. We had a great time, and found everyone to be super friendly. A helpful gentleman employee at the very top gave me tons of New York advice and showed me how to find subway routes, added tons of good food stops to my google map, and gave me an extra Metro ticket. The views were spectacular and because we went early in the day, it wasn’t crowded at all. I’m glad we bit the bullet and shelled out the money.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Absolutely gorgeous view on the top. See pics. Must go. The view is different from the Empire Status, which is another must go places.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Went to the top of the rock. The staff are not very helpful or friendly. People trying to work out what way to go as wasn’t given any information. Finely get up there. The photo opportunity on the Girder as the workmen when building it was great but I prefer the Empire State Building. We was a bit early to see the Christmas tree but next time maybe and the ice skating was $60 each which I think is way too much but that’s my opinion.

Reviewed yesterday

We pre booked our tickets for dusk so we could see the City in day light and at night. It was very cold but there is ample space inside if you don't want to wait in the cold for an hour!!