Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM

New York CityPASS
1,178 Reviews
from $126.00
45,219 results
All reviews empire state observation deck central park new york three levels time slot elevator ride rockefeller center chrysler building awesome views take photos statue of liberty tickets nyc esb viewing dusk
Reviewed yesterday

Not as iconic as The Empire State Building but actually has better views. Central Park to the North, Times Square to the west and terrific view of the Empire State Building just to the south. Also can book tickets in advance.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

This costs a New York fortune, but honestly it was worth it. We had a great time, and found everyone to be super friendly. A helpful gentleman employee at the very top gave me tons of New York advice and showed me how to find subway routes, added tons of good food stops to my google map, and gave me an extra Metro ticket. The views were spectacular and because we went early in the day, it wasn’t crowded at all. I’m glad we bit the bullet and shelled out the money.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Absolutely gorgeous view on the top. See pics. Must go. The view is different from the Empire Status, which is another must go places.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Went to the top of the rock. The staff are not very helpful or friendly. People trying to work out what way to go as wasn’t given any information. Finely get up there. The photo opportunity on the Girder as the workmen when building it was great but I prefer the Empire State Building. We was a bit early to see the Christmas tree but next time maybe and the ice skating was $60 each which I think is way too much but that’s my opinion.

Reviewed yesterday

We pre booked our tickets for dusk so we could see the City in day light and at night. It was very cold but there is ample space inside if you don't want to wait in the cold for an hour!!

Reviewed yesterday

Oh my Days! What a superb building and what superb views from the top. As said in a previous review, if you need to buy a ticket, don't stand in the queue - go straight to the door and the Dude will let you in. Very helpful to people with disabilities.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Absolutely incredible views. We visited at a lunch time on a Saturday, no queues.
Would recommend on the New York Pass but the prices for a normal customer seemed very expensive.
Fantastic views, even saw a proposal - congratulations to the couple, great choice of venue to do it!

Reviewed yesterday

We chose this instead of the Empire State building. it's a little bit lower, but I'd imagine the views are similar.
This (or the Empire State) is a must-do when in New York city. We went up near sundown and stayed until after nightfall. It is a cliche to say the views were spectacular, but that's what they were. Simply spectacular.
A well-organised queue to the top, with videos on the history of the building to keep people entertained. You can spend as long as you like at the top, there are different levels and you can come inside and still look out in cold weather. We found the night time views to be particularly good.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

This is a must do when in New York. The views across Central Park are fantastic, all the way up he Bronx. The views downtown, midtown, lower Manhattan, east and west and the view over to Brooklyn are also beautiful. We went up an hour before sunset and stay until 40 minutes after it was spectacular. I recommend this time of day as you get to see three different experiences. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable and will help out when they can.

Reviewed 2 days ago

A fairly easy side trip with decent payoff. We went early to avoid crowds. Once to the top go up two floors for an unobstructed view.