Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from $69.00
from $49.00
from $59.00
45,173 results
All reviews empire state observation deck central park new york three levels time slot elevator ride rockefeller center chrysler building awesome views take photos statue of liberty tickets nyc esb viewing dusk
Reviewed today via mobile

Even though I am not very keen on lifts (elevators), I braved it to go to the top of this iconic building. Views from the top of The Rock were phenomenal. Well worth the journey up and down.

Reviewed today

it was a great experience to be on top of the rock. the process of reaching there was also very interesting. we really enjoyed being there - on top of the world, having views of whole NY city. The surroundings of "rock" is also beautiful at the top and at the bottom also.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Wow what a visit. 360 degree views of New York from an iconic building. A little expensive but definitely worth it. There is a lively food and retail court on the basement floor so you can spend a considerable time on the visit. Finished off by a fun time at the open air ice rink. Pit it in your to do list.

Reviewed yesterday

We visited The Rock while staying in New York. We were fortunate enough to see them setting the Christmas tree. It was totally spontaneous and we were just lucky to be in the right place at the right time. It's a little pricey to go up to the top, but we had a great view.

Reviewed yesterday

A well-organised tour of the iconic Rockefeller Center, lasting about an hour, plus a ride to the top of the tower. The two activities can be purchased separately or as a combined "Rock Pass" costing $50. I'd recommend doing both - the tour followed by the trip to the top. I would also recommend booking online, because that way you can select what time you'd like to do each activity, then just show up. I wouldn't bother with the "VIP" pass. I don't think it gives you much more for the extra cost. On the day I went, the line-ups were minimal.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Due to being short of time we paid for the VIP visit which meant we didn’t queue at all. We were ushered through VIP lanes into the security check & then the lifts & next thing we were up the top in time to witness a spectacular sunset. Coming back down was also a speedy process without the need to become part of the long queues

Reviewed yesterday

Superb views of the city. Very friendly staff members. We just kept viewing & clicking. One of the benefits of the place is a superb view of Empire State Building.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

The top of the rock has to be one of my favourite spots in NY. The check in process is easy and it’s never been really busy (but can be) Security is straightforward. Great views from the 3 levels indoor and outdoor areas with high glass but gaps for cameras. The top floor provides unobstructed views. The view of Central Park is obstructed partially now due to a new high rise. As with any viewing platform pic your day. This time I used city pass and am extremely impressed.

Reviewed yesterday

We bought tickets online such that we could go anytime - that's not really necessary, just pick a clear day and go and buy tickets. The view is great and it's worth going up to the top of the Rock! But, there was a bonus. While buying tickets, there was a little sign telling us that Stand By tickets were available. When I asked what they were for, I was told it was to go to Seth Myers' Monologue Rehearsal that evening....and they were FREE! We took the tickets and went that evening and for an hour we had a real hoot!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We did both the TotR and the ESB on our visit to New York and I have to say that I preferred the views from the ESB.

The great thing about the TotR experience is that your panoramic views of the City INCLUDE the ESB whereas in reverse the Rock isn’t anywhere near as notable.

We ascended the Rock at night to contrast with our noon views from the ESB. This was probably the right choice to some extent so that you can see the City lit up but the views to the North are pretty unremarkable due to the black abyss that is Central Park.

There’s not much more to add, neither is hugely better than the other, they’re both great.