Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM

New York CityPASS
1,178 Reviews
from $126.00
73,003 results
All reviews empire state observation deck central park new york three levels time slot elevator ride rockefeller center chrysler building awesome views take photos statue of liberty tickets nyc esb viewing dusk
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I have been to the top of the Empire State Building, and I have to say that the Top of the Rock is a much better experience. Being able to see the ESB and the rest of NY from up high was really nice. The overall experience was a good one. From the lounge area to sit inside, to the spacious outdoor decks for viewing, I never felt crowded. Multiple levels for viewing too, which was pretty awesome. Loved the experience, would definitely go again!

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We went here on our first day of our honeymoon in nyc. It was amazing. From the fancy entrance to the funky lift/elevator to get up, then the 3 levels at the top. The views are amazing. I didn't want to go down

Reviewed July 14, 2013

There was a wonderful view and you could see a lot of the different areas of New York, however If I were to do it again I would do this tour at night!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We did both TOR and ESB and I liked the views from here better. The elevator ride was great and a show plays on the ceiling as you go up and down. Once at the top there are still 2 other levels to go higher and get a view without the glass. You could see the ESB as well as Times Square. If you go at night you get the great nighttime view and if you go during the day you get the view of Central Park. When you purchase your tickets you can choose the time to go up so there is little waiting, we purchased our tickets in the morning and set a 10 pm time to up.This is better than trying to stand in line for your tickets and then stand in line again to go up. We also did the ESB and when we did ESB we had our pictures taken and the background was us in front of the ESB, this same picture can be had at the TOR without the green screen to fill in the background. My husband felt ripped off by ESB but that is another review. If I had to choose I would do TOR and skip the ESB.

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic view and the crowd was not bad at all. Very fast elevator and the glass observation decks allowed for great photos. The audio app needs a little work, but is a decent companion during the visit.