1,315 results
All reviewsthe breakfast areathe holiday inn expressrooms are smallrockefeller centerfree breakfasttimes squaregreat locationfifth avenueyogurtnew yorkcentral parkking bedfew blocksempire state buildingbudget hoteltea and coffeeplace to sleep
Reviewed March 11, 2009

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express for 3 nights in March with my daughter.

The location I found to be excellent - 2 blocks from Times Square (about 5mins walk - if that!).

The rooms, although small were very clean and of a good standard with very nice bathrooms and a powerful shower. There was a nice TV with a good range of channels and the free wi-fi in the rooms came in very handy!!

I found the staff to be helpful and courteous and had no problems.

The free breakfast was an added bonus for a New York motel and although there was not a huge range it was still well sufficient and set us up for the day's shopping!

Would definately recommend this hotel for a shopping trip as great value for money with all mod cons!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank will0ws
Reviewed March 10, 2009

Just stayed. Great location. Rooms are small, but quiet. Enjoyed the breakfast in the am.It was an enjoyable change from the noisy hotels we usually stay in in Times Square. Not having to wait for elevators,etc. Free wireless in the room. Both my daughters live in NYC -one on the upper eastside, one on the upper westside and we could get to either in a 5 minute taxi ride. I was really suprised at how happy I was with this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 8, 2009

Walking distance to Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue shopping, Hell's Kitchen, Port Authority, etc. We had a small but perfectly adequate room on the 20th floor. Typical Holiday Inn Express breakfast in the ridiculously undersized lobby. Look, this is not the Plaza, but for $100 a night plus tax it's a relative bargain. (Note: to get this rate, we had to book AND PRE-PAY through a hotel booking service -- I think it was Expedia. The pre-pay rate was not available through the hotel's own web site.)

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 25, 2009

This is a nice Hotel with a very good location close to 5th Avenue. The Hotel have friendly staff and clean rooms. The breakfast is OK (but the breakfast area is very small) and there is free coffée all day. But keep in mind that the rooms are small. We were 2 adults and 1 child and the room was a little bit to small for us. With only 2 adults or 1 adult and 1 child the rooms would be fine. I did the reservation early with a fixed and rather high fare, I assume you can get the room with a lower fare today. Alltogether a nice Hotel if you don't need space.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2009

Staff were really friendly on arriving, took our bags as we were early. Coffee all day and breakfast was a bonus. A short walk from Times Square and lots of other sights in a quick walk. Room was small but big enough for two adults, safe area and a great pizza place a few doors down.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled as a couple