I will admit I was not excited about staying at a Holiday Inn Express while recently in New York for business. However, I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel was clean and quiet. It is centrally located in midtown. It was an easy walk to Times Square and to Grand Central Terminal. Good hot breakfast, but there is no other food available during the day. If you want a snack or a night cap, then you need to visit the many other establishments and hotels located nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Central Fifth Avenue New York Located in the heart of New York City, Hotel Central Fifth Avenue New York is perfect for one who wants to experience the best of Manhattan and Times Square. You will be spoilt for choices by the wide range of activities surrounding the hotel, from musicals at the Theatre District to exhibitions at the Modern Museum of Art, shops at the Fashion District to strolls in Central Park or Bryant Park. If business is what brings you to the city, you will find major commercial buildings often just a short stroll away from the hotel. The Grand Central Station and subways are also easily accessible, seamlessly connecting you to the rest of the city. Stay productive in our 24-hour business center which offers wireless internet access and a range of business support services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Central Fifth Avenue New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express New York City Fifth Ave Hotel New York City
- Holiday Inn New York City
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Manhattan