“Ninja party”
Review of Ninja New York

Ninja New York
Reserve with OpenTable
Ninja New York is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #543 of 13,937 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: TriBeCa
Cross street: Between Duane St & Reade St
Transit: 1,2,3 train @ Chambers St
Reviewed November 24, 2013

First of all I was sure it was going to be super fun,..by the reception at arrival I knew this is a special place
well it was...smaller or larger groups are accepted there so easily can make birthday parties there.
must say the cheese and artichoke dip is tooooo good we had two of it..it s nothing like you expect with sushi its like a French fondue
sashimi sushi rolls are good...and the chicken teriyaki sauce is the best they have
lamb chops are tasty and perfectly cooked
I'm not telling anything about the experience of the ninjas....its a surprise it s funny and hilarious....hehe

There are newer reviews for Ninja New York

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Before interring the elevator you can hear the screaming ambiance amazing, food delicious, if your heart is weak avoid great value for money, recommended to all

Reviewed November 18, 2013

A nice suprise for my birthday. We had a small corner to ourselves, it was perfect, I really had a great time...food was tasty, staff were really nice and attentive...amazing decorations too. Some people said it is too commercial and more for kids...but I'm a kid a heart so I gave it 2 thumbs up!!

1  Thank Korachat P
Reviewed November 4, 2013

It was a surprise dinner to celebrate a birthday and it was just amazing. The staff were so nice and friendly and the decor was amazing. Food was really nice and nice big portions and it wouldn't burn a hole in your wallet. All in all one of the best restaurants ever.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I took my 15 year old here for his birthday dinner, it was four of us. The atmosphere is great, staff was friendly and polite. The food was good although very expensive. Presentation was good. We ordered from the a la cart menu and my husband and I ordered salmon. We paid about $30 just for the fish, no sides or anything.

I would suggest this as a special occasion dinner for a smaller group if your on a tighter budget. It was a nice place and I would come again. The food was good.

1  Thank kimx05