“Great Themed Restaurant!”
Review of Ninja New York

Ninja New York
Reserve with OpenTable
Ninja New York is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #457 of 14,396 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: TriBeCa
Cross street: Between Duane St & Reade St
Transit: 1,2,3 train @ Chambers St
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The food was quite tasty. We had the Kunoichi, which is the aburi light of my fire, sushi rolls, crab cake, the steaks, and we had desert. I really enjoyed the aburi light of my fire. The fire tricks the server did left the food with a great taste. The atmosphere was great. There was entertainment, privacy, and good food for a decent price.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We loved this place. A group of 4 of us and definately a special occasion place. We decided to go hell for leather and pick the Ninja Art food as we wanted the display - means youre paying a bit more but honestly if youre going then its worth the extra. Coffees on fire with sparkle, my dinner on fire and served to me as the butter melted, desserts with dry ice exploding, a dish you have to hit to get it into your plate etc Great fun. Service is fabulous and everyones in costume and fully participating. Great stuff, great presentation and the food was an excellent quality too!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Basically a theme restaurant with ok food. It is great to be unique, but not unique and inedible. but
In conclusion, we were happy with the food that they served us and the service was good

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My family of three went here mainly because my 9 year old is in fascinated with martial arts and ninjas. I have to admit, we were skeptical at first but, in the end, very impressed by the service and the magic show is AWESOME. We loved everything about it - even the food and drinks (the lychee cocktail was awesome) ....that is until we got back to the hotel... My husband became horribly ill - so much so that he spent the next day, our very last day in NYC, in bed. Luckily, my son and I were okay but we didn't eat the sushi rolls or the "Aburi" (raw trout). I had the stew in a box and my son had the kids menu - just eating the chicken and veggies. It was so sad to have that be the final experience because, otherwise, everything tasted so good (at the time) and the show was great. My son had a blast, but we will not be back nor can we recommend it to anyone else.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

A very hoaky concept that is perfect for a birthday of an 8 year old and friends. Food, mediocre at best. Six adults gave this place a go and all sad that we spent so much on roast chicken and a lousy caesar salad. Yes, a Japanese themed restaurant that serves roast chicken and a caeser salad - UGH!