I was underwhelmed when I arrived in the foyer, it was small and very busy with limited seating and I could not check in until 4pm. I was not feeling the love as was tired and grubby. But I rallied and had a very busy day out and about in NYC, walking here, there and everywhere. I was tired so had an early dinner and decided to head back to the hotel at 7. I got a bit lost but found it and got my bag out of storage, hopped in the lift and found my room. It was not a room, it was a suite!!!! Huge lounge area, kitchen with full kitchen facilities, massive bed,massive tv that rotated so you could watch it from the sofa or the bed. there was a big bathroom with a bath and a shower. I did a little dance of joy for quite a long time, after all there was lots of room to dance about in. All this for $100 a night including breakfast! I slept like a log, the black out curtains worked a treat and the noise level was minimal.
Breakfast was on the third floor in a large shared area, it was organised much like an old style gentleman's club with a a variety of seating options and nooks and crannys and books and things around. Newspapers were provided and masses of food. Cooked options, cereals, fruit, toast, bagels, yog and more. I could not decide between eggs benedict or pancakes... so had both!!!!!!
I could not fault the room or the breakfast! The location was so handy. It was the perfect spot for a solo traveler to feel safe and be central.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the top hotels in Times Square, Residence Inn by Marriott New York Manhattan/Times Square invites you to take advantage of the many wonderful amenities we provide for business and leisure travelers. Our Bryant Park hotel's free daily breakfast and newspaper delivery offers a great way to start the day, and our free high-speed wireless Internet is available throughout our hotel 24 hours a day. Our all-suite accommodations give you the space you need to work or relax after a long day in New York City. From our Bryant Park hotel's excellent central location, you can access all that NYC has to offer: restaurants, bars, attractions, and corporate offices. Of course, should you want to stay at our hotel, we have a cozy lounge and bar that you may linger in. Visit us at Residence Inn by Marriott New York Manhattan/Times Square! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn New York Manhattan/Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Times Square New York Hotel New York City
- Residence Inn New York City
- Marriott New York City
- New York City Residence Inn
- New York City Marriott