Great location. Large rooms. Very clean. No elevator delays in spite of size. Good breakfast. (Free papers,
even on Sunday). Bathroom is cozy, but this is NYC. Good towels.
Friendly staff, although a little backed up at busy times. Excellent housekeeping.
Great location for the Theater or for subway connections to anywhere in NYC.
Lots of good restaurants nearby. Ben's Kosher Deli and Main Noodle House were both quite good.
We will certainly return to this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the top hotels in Times Square, Residence Inn by Marriott New York Manhattan/Times Square invites you to take advantage of the many wonderful amenities we provide for business and leisure travelers. Our Bryant Park hotel's free daily breakfast and newspaper delivery offers a great way to start the day, and our free high-speed wireless Internet is available throughout our hotel 24 hours a day. Our all-suite accommodations give you the space you need to work or relax after a long day in New York City. From our Bryant Park hotel's excellent central location, you can access all that NYC has to offer: restaurants, bars, attractions, and corporate offices. Of course, should you want to stay at our hotel, we have a cozy lounge and bar that you may linger in. Visit us at Residence Inn by Marriott New York Manhattan/Times Square! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Residence Inn New York Manhattan/Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Times Square New York Hotel New York City
- Residence Inn New York City
- Marriott New York City
- New York City Residence Inn
- New York City Marriott