As everyone mentioned, the hotel is great. Perfect location, great free breakfast (and not as crowded as I was expecting from other reviews), friendly service, comfy beds and very nice/spacious rooms.
On our first morning, my parents didn't get their wake up call and we missed the first part of a very expensive tour. If it weren't a private tour, we'd have missed the whole thing. Turns out, their calls went to another room, which we later figured out. The phone in my room was also wacky and the cordless one didn't work at all. We understand accidents happen, but I recommend using other methods to wake yourself up and double check that our phones work! It definitely spoiled the morning .... But could have been a much bigger disaster!
I also asked for both bills to go to my room (not slipped under my parents) and that did not happen. But everyone there was friendly and good to deal with.
I'd stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From weekend getaways to extended stays, Residence Inn New York Manhattan/Times Square positions you in the beating heart of New York City. Embark on dynamic adventures to the Empire State Building, Central Park, Javits Center and Bryant Park. Encounter rejuvenation in our spacious suites. We deliver homelike comforts with our complimentary Wi-Fi, kitchenettes and luxurious bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Residence Inn New York Manhattan/Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Times Square New York Hotel New York City
- Residence Inn New York City
- Marriott New York City
- New York City Residence Inn
- New York City Marriott