I am a elite traveler on Hilton and Marriot. This hotel continues to disappoint. Some of the loudest rooms in NYC with street noise, windows are paper thin. Rooms are smaller than any hotel other than W Hotel on Lex. Better bet for Marriot traveler is Marriot East Side. Good restaurant/bar scene, but rest of hotel subpar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This recently renovated, Manhattan boutique hotel has unveiled a completed couture masterpiece by award-winning designer Jordan Mozer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Renaissance New York Hotel 57 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance New York City
- Hotel 57 New York
- New York City Renaissance