Overall, we were happy with our stay at the Renaissance 57. We stayed over four nights over the Easter weekend. The hotel is in an superb location (57th and Lexington) and is close to the subway, Central Park, and major shopping areas.
We decided to park our car in a private lot ($30/night) rather than pay the $50/night valet parking.
This is a boutique hotel and the rooms, as expected, are very small. Our room had a queen sized bed and there was enough room so you can just walk around the bed. It was clean and newly renovated, and the street noise was minimal.
We did not eat at the hotel, but the bar seemed to be a very popular spot with locals.
We would stay here again, mainly because of its location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This recently renovated, Manhattan boutique hotel has unveiled a completed couture masterpiece by award-winning designer Jordan Mozer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelPower, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance New York Hotel 57 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance New York City
- Hotel 57 New York
- New York City Renaissance