I have been traveling regularly on business to NYC for over 20 years and have stayed at most of the regular fare, such as Marriott (proper), Hilton properties, etc. Most have been a fairly average to positive experience except for a few minor and forgivable missteps here and there.
I had never stayed there for some reason but last I went to NYC I happened to try the Renaissance 57 in midtown and was pleasantly surprised. The hotel is small but nicely decorated. The rooms are upscale and the beds extremely comfortable.
I was impressed that when I waited a slightly longer than expected time to retrieve my valeted car, they reimbursed my entire parking fee. Very few hotels would do that.
I recommend this hotel because if it's size, service, décor and comfort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renaissance New York Hotel 57 is a recently renovated Midtown Manhattan boutique hotel that has unveiled a couture masterpiece by award-winning designer Jordan Mozer. We offer comfort and style in one of NYC's most sophisticated neighborhoods close to top New York City attractions like Fifth Avenue and Central Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance New York Hotel 57 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance New York City
- Hotel 57 New York
- New York City Renaissance