I'm always looking for a mid priced hotel in midtown that will really be worth the $500 night that a place like this costs. I don't expect the Four Seasons at that price, but it should be nice. The R57 is in a very good location. The rooms are small and spartan, as with most of this type of renovated old hotel. The common areas are funky and a bit crowded for space, but fine. Overall, a decent choice and I might stay there again, but only for a quick business trip. Definitely not with my wife or family ... Too cramped for that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renaissance New York Hotel 57 is a recently renovated Midtown Manhattan boutique hotel that has unveiled a couture masterpiece by award-winning designer Jordan Mozer. We offer comfort and style in one of NYC's most sophisticated neighborhoods close to top New York City attractions like Fifth Avenue and Central Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance New York Hotel 57 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance New York City
- Hotel 57 New York
- New York City Renaissance