Did a getaway for the NYC Food & Wine Festival and chose this place being I'm a Marriott member and it's proximate location to festivities. Close to the subways and good walking distance to the major attractions for us. Walking in we were greeted nicely and informed of all the hotel offered and it's unique layout. When you walk in off the street there's only 2 check in counters and elevator bank. The lobby is on the second floor where the concierge is located along with the bar/restaurant. We got a junior suite (I think she called it that) corner room that is slightly larger than a regular room, square footage still isn't huge since it is NYC after all. The room is nicely laid out with a big updated bathroom, large all tile, glass walled shower, and Aveda products. The king size bed was incredibly comfortable as most Renaissance properties are. There is the club lounge up on the top that has a great view of the Chrysler building and city plus there's a bar up there and outdoor couches. Unfortunately it started raining the one night we had a chance to use it.
If we're back in NYC we'd most likely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This recently renovated, Manhattan boutique hotel has unveiled a completed couture masterpiece by award-winning designer Jordan Mozer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance New York Hotel 57 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance New York City
- Hotel 57 New York
- New York City Renaissance