Gramercy Park Hotel
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
  • Room Service
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$188
$150
$386
$346
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$187
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
$339
$314
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$150
  • Bar/Lounge
$144
$116
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$183
$134
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$365
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$100
  • Breakfast included
1,528 results
All reviewsrose barmaialinoprivate parkred velvetnew yorkroom serviceunion squarehotel guestshome away from homeroof terracehotel is beautifuljunior suitethe general managerturn down servicenyc hotelluxury hotelmini bar
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I am pleased to share my experience staying at the Gramercy Park Hotel with you. I have stayed at the GPH a good number of times and in every case it was a pleasure to be there. This is a hotel that has it all together. It's a beautiful property with a sophisticated atmosphere, however, nothing feels over the top or contrived. So many hotels, with good intentions, lay the service on in an all too controlled and orchestrated way. Not here. There is a nice tempo to the place and the management and staff are professional but relaxed. My room accommodation was perfect and more power to the unsung heroes of the hotel industry, the room attendants. They do a wonderful job here at the GPH. Finally, the food and beverage offerings could not be better. The hotels signature restaurant, Maialino, is an enjoyable fine dining experience for dinner and a causal, and relaxed breakfast, brunch and lunch experience. The bar venues are excellent with friendly service and an exciting NYC scene if you are looking for it. All in all, it is at the top of my list of best NYC hotels and one I can recommend strongly. Keep up the good work over there! I'll be back soon. Patrick S

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank PatrickSNYC
Daniel E, General Manager at Gramercy Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Hello Patrick - thank you so much for taking the time to share you glowing review!! The team really works hard to deliver a personalized experience, so it is so wonderful to have your feedback! I shared your comment with our Room Attendants, they were overjoyed with you feedback, so I truly thank you for giving them a shout out! I've had the opportunity to work at some amazing hotels and are housekeepers here are truly Top Notch!
Looking forward to welcome you back to Gramercy soon!! Please reach out when your travels bring you back.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We have just spent five nights at this wonderful hotel and could not have asked for more in any way. The fabulous service starts as soon as you arrive and continues until you leave! We stayed for our 15th Wedding Anniversary and the staff gave us a fabulous cake to celebrate when we arrived!
The bar is lovely and the restaurant looked fabulous for dinner although we did not eat in there (only one breakfast, which was excellent!)
The central location of the hotel is amazing but because it is on a tree lined avenue, you do not get the general noise level that you would get elsewhere (i.e. lots of honking horns!)
The bedroom was lovely and the bed .... well, who would not sleep well with the beautful Egyptian cotton bed sheets and pillow cases. It was lovely to just sink into bed ,....... ahhhh!
The staff were courteous at all times and could not do enough to help.
We had a problem with our shower and our toilet got blocked but as soon as we asked, it was fixed!
There was a lovely smell about the whole hotel which added to the ambience.
We shall be returning ASAP!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SarahL22

Hello Sarah - thank you so much for sharing your feedback!! I am pleased you enjoyed our beds. We just changed out the entire building's mattresses and dropped in a custom one made especially for GPH! Throw in our 300 thread count sheets and it makes for quite the sleeping experience, I've spent multiple nights here myslef and absolutelyt love the beds!
The location as you mentioned is perfect....and the bonus....its a bit off the beaten path so you escape the honking horns and loud cars, quite the GEM for NYC!
Should your travels bring you back to New York in the near future, please reach out to me directly so that I may ensure you are well taken care of.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We spend the weekend there and we love the location, service was great and the bars and restaurant open late and its a place of entreatment for many young New Yorkers.
the room was clean and very beautiful, close to very attractive area

Room Tip: Very small rooms but the Junior suite was excellent
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank dvardy7

So glad to hear you loved the hotel so much!! It truly is a special place and the team works very hard to deliver the fabulous experience which you had! Location is key, which Im sure you took advantage of while here at Gramercy. Should your travels bring you back to the hotel in the near future, please reach out to me directly so that I may ensure you are well taken care of.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

My Dear friend Ellie had her wedding reception at the Gramercy and insisted I stay there.
She was absolutely right as from the first moment of arrival everything was pure luxury, style and class.
My bedroom was amazing with the most comfortable king size bed, a bar that lit up in the night, great photography on the walls and a must have bathroom.

The restaurant had some of the best food I have every tasted and attracted a very classy New York crowd who appreciated good food.

Wonderful concierge - Austin who I hope is now enjoying his trip o Paris
I can't wait to return.
Thanks to all the staff who made me feel so welcome.

Room Tip: Higher floor have better views and try and reserve the Penthouse level.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Mariettaph
Daniel E, General Manager at Gramercy Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Sounds like you had an outstanding Gramercy experience! Not only were you able to stay with us, but experience one of the most beautiful Private Venues in the city, our beloved Roof Top Terrace. I am so pleased to hear about your fantastic stay with us, including your interaction with the team. Austin is truly having a great time overseas and we certainly miss him here at Gramercy. Should your travels bring you back to Greamercy in the near future, please reach out to me directly so that I may ensure you are well taken care of.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We visited GPH in January 2013 and members of my family returned in September 2013. We really loved this hotel. The location was perfect for us - not too loud, away from touristy midtown and walking distance from great shops and restaurants.

What I personally loved the most was the interior of the hotel and rooms - really gorgeous. The hotel does not feel pretentious which is nice and it's got a much more personal, interesting atmosphere than the big chains.

We had a great dinner and breakfast at Maialino. The concierge at the hotel was very helpful and made some great recommendations for places to eat and things to do.

GPH has become our favourite hotel in NYC. We hope to be back over the New York winter.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Daniel E, General Manager at Gramercy Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

So pleased to be your favorite hotel in NYC!!! That truly means a great deal to all of us here at Gramercy. THe desgin and art throughout the hotel is so special and unique as you mentioned. It truly creates a wonderful experience. What really brings the property to life is our Team. Hearing about your pleasent interactions with the concierge is just music to my ears, so I thank you for sharing! Hoping to see you back this Winter as you shared with us. If there is anything you may need for your upcoming trip, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly.