Gramercy Park Hotel
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$197
$186
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$187
$180
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$139
$104
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

The Bentley Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$168
$127
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$162
$124
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

$134
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$116
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$139
$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

1,538 results
All reviewsrose barmaialinoprivate parkred velvetnew yorkroom serviceunion squarenyc hotelhotel guestshome away from homehotel is beautifuljunior suiteturn down servicehotel barmini baraesopconcierge
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We used the stylish Gramercy Park Hotel's Terrace for an event in late June and had a fantastic experience. Sabria was on top of every detail as we planned a media luncheon, and the catering team couldn't have been better under Ivan's leadership. Our event was well executed from start to finish thanks to the venue's helpful staff and the kitchen's top-notch service. This is a great space for any private event that needs a wow-factor. I hope to be back sometime soon!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Elizabeth M, General Manager at Gramercy Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Good morning,

Thank you for your five star review! I'm thrilled to know that our staff and service met your expectations during your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I loved my stay at the Gramercy. I had booked a regular room, but was upgraded to a giant two room suite on a top floor. The suite was gorgeous. We had a large living room with lots of comfortable seating, a dining table a really well-stocked minibar and even full-size bottles of various booze. The view from the living room was over Gramercy Park, absolutely lovely. Our own private vestibule had a full bathroom and a walk-in closet. The bedroom had another large sitting area with a table and a huge and super comfortable bed. Another full bath was adjoining the bedroom. The bedroom faced the interior courtyard, so it was dead quiet all night. Check-in and room service were very efficient. There is a retro-90's, velvet rope bar scene going on downstairs and upstairs, but if that's not your thing you can totally avoid it and just enjoy the beautiful rooms.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Good morning,

Thank you for the fabulous review. I am so pleased the service and comfort of our room made you visit to New York a five star one!

Let us know next time you are planning a trip to New York City. We would be delighted to welcome you again!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I recently organized a surprise birthday brunch for my husband at the Terrace Restaurant in the Gramercy Park Hotel and it was such a wonderful experience that I just had to spread the word. Starting with our events planner, Michelle Condon who was incredibly responsive, professional, friendly and detailed-oriented. I knew I was in good hands with her leading the charge and didn't have to worry about a thing. She figured out every last important detail from who would be alerting the restaurant of our arrival to the table set-up. She worked hard with the Chef to coordinate the menu and birthday cake -- and every last bite was delicious. One MUST have the bread pudding/french toast when you're there for brunch. All our guests were delighted with the outstanding service and how beautifully set-up the venue was. Special shout-out to the General Manager, Tyler and the Banquet Captain, Ivan who went out of their way to make sure everything went smoothly and all guests were well taken care of. Perfect place if you're thinking about hosting a party or gathering. I would definitely go back again!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Elizabeth M, General Manager at Gramercy Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the 5 star review! Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your event at Gramercy Terrace. We are thrilled that our staff and service exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

This is my second visit to this hotel. My recent visit in August was far better than the first, the previous October. Perhaps visiting in August when things are quiet is more my style, rather than the high energy party scene in October. Also, on the recent visit, my room was really fabulous.
The most striking thing about this hotel is the lobby area. It is cavernous and dramatic, sort of an old world gothic style sprinkled with fun modern art, lots of red velvet and some quirky lights and furniture. Attached to the lobby is a huge bar with more edgy opulence. We visited the bar early in the evening when there were no crowds and my son and I played pool surrounded by amazing art. The service was friendly and the entire experience fun and unpretentious.
On the other side of the lobby is Maialino. What a joy it is to walk across the lobby and have an extraordinary italian dinner with terrific service. They also do a great breakfast.
I have seen quite a few rooms at this hotel--during my first stay I moved around quite a bit due to some plumbing issues. There is a HUGE difference in rooms. This time my room had a view on to the street, which gave great natural light and a glimpse of the park. The natural light here makes a huge difference for two reasons. First the decor is sort of old world with dark wood floors and furniture mixed with deep unusual color combinations like green and cranberry or blue and cranberry. It is a great look but quite heavy and dark, so having great natural light really is important. But the second reason is some of the rooms look into a dark inner courtyard and straight into other peoples apartments. It makes for a really bad view and I had to pretty much keep the drapes shut the entire time on my first visit. Even the bathroom on this visit had natural light from a window in the shower. There was a ton of counter space, great towels and bath products. The bed was huge and comfortable with luxury bedding. Room service coffee came quickly--the coffee press was expensive but very good and worth the money to not have to venture out for caffeine. The room was very spacious for NYC.
The location is a quick cab ride to midtown for business, but walking distance to great shops, including ABC Carpet and lots of good restaurants. It was lovely walking in the little private park. It is a very quiet and safe neighborhood.
I would compare the experience to the Bowery Hotel, which I like a lot. Both hotels have really fun eclectic design with luxury amenities. The Bowery offers access to the Lower East Side neighborhood and a lower price but the Gramercy has better food, more opulence and a quieter location, great for midtown business.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms with a courtyard view
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Sparky22

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the 5 star review! We agree that our rooms are absolutely gorgeous, spacious and very unique. Our location to conveniently located to midtown and downtown. We are glad to learn that you have enjoyed your visit to New York City.

Let us know next time you are planning a trip to NYC. We would be delighted to welcome you again.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

This hotel is stunning in its decor and design. Stumble through the dark corridors to your bedroom door and you will be amazed by the sumptuous luxury that lies inside. We stayed in a deluxe loft which had vast amounts of space for two people, a huge desk for working and a long couch to pile the shopping on. The red velvet, mirrored mini bar and deliciously scented candles helped me to name the style- "how I would decorate if my mother never came to visit"
The neighbourhood is great and if you have the time you can walk practically anywhere on the island from this location or jump in a cab and you'll be there within minutes.
The doormen and housekeeping staff and service were truly 5 star. We had a few issues with dopey reception staff, but nothing major. Luckily we declined their offer to hurriedly charge everything to the credit card on file, instead insisting on a printout; despite handing back the iPod two minutes previously and reminding the girl to cancel the deposit, the extortionate $750 was still lurking on there. For a iPod from the 90s! Seriously, you should be giving them out in the cornflakes! Which brings me to the other hiccup- breakfast. We were told we had continental breakfast on the terrace included, after seeing the lame selection I should have insisted on the room service breakfast we should have had with our booking. Sadly I was too polite and English to complain but if you are paying for it, don't bother! There are a couple of cute cafes across the park with a much better selection, where you can find something much more appetising. Especially if you want breakfast at 10am when sweaty cheese and melted muffins were on offer on the semi- outdoor roof terrace. Yes it was hot, so get a chiller cabinet or do a la carte cheese...
Our room was noisy from the air conditioning units clustering around the internal courtyard, a downside of NYC in summer. Buy earplugs or cough up top dollar for a park view room seemed to be the solution. I chose earplugs and a cognac from the minibar helped too!
Overall only a couple of negatives throughout a very happy week here. Can't recommend it enough if you want extravagant escapism in the heart of the city.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept our most sincere apologies for your inconveniences during your stay. We will look into the issues right away.

Once again, with renewed apologies we hope to being of service to you in the near future.