Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$155.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience New York Helicopter
from $155.00
from $229.00
from $189.00
from $155.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

It is getting ever more difficult to get an original present for someone at Christmas. I had the brainwave to get my wife a helicopter flight as a surprise during our projected New York trip in February. I booked it through Trailfinders who were magnificent in keeping the secret, sending all documentation to me in plain envelopes! Before we had even landed at JFK they emailed me to say the day for which we had booked the flight was forecast to be a snowstorm and did I want them to try to rearrange things? I thanked them, but 'phoned the Helicopter company first thing the following morning myself.They were brilliant and rescheduled the flight for that very afternoon. It made my wife's holiday. Great service,professional personnel and a once in a lifetime's experience. Coupled with the hop on hop off bus and the Civitatis New York Contrasts tour of the erstwhile rough areas of the city I reckon this combination along with the guided Statue of Liberty cruise is probably the best way a rookie can see as much of New York as is possible to do in 4 or 5 days.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank iainm169
Tour46843329824, Owner at New York Helicopter, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2020

Thank you for choosing New York Helicopter

Reviewed February 21, 2019 via mobile

We were brought 2 tickets for the grand tour, the most expensive tour New York Helicopters do as a Christmas present. We were so excited and knew it would be the most important experience of our time in NYC. When arriving into the city our booking was changed twice, he weather wasn’t great so we understood and agreed to change on both occasions. Finally after waiting all week we managed to get our tour, the 3pm tour on 21st February 2019. We arrived as requested just before 2:30pm and left almost immediately alongside two other couples. We were barely given any information onboard the flight. We booked this tour specifically so we could see places like the Yankee stadium (as we had no plans to physically visit) yet this wasn’t pointed out to us. In fact the only places pointed out where the Statue of Liberty and the Brooklyn Bridge - places we already knew! The tour didn’t even last the full 25 minutes and then we were charged for our photos afterwards. Like almost $1000 wasn’t already enough? We honestly thought this was a must do in NYC but it’s really not. The tour isn’t personal, the customer service is shocking and above all my husbands an aircraft engineer and said the rotors were off balance causing the helicopter to constantly shudder and drop when flying - something he looked at when we landed. Won’t be recommending this tour at all. Such a shame this is such a huge disappointment after being so excited for it!!!!

Date of experience: February 2019
3  Thank Zara L
Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

Nice experience, nice stuff, wonderful view of Manhattan, Verrazano bridge, the Statue of Liberty, the pilot is also a good tour guide

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank gdf65
Reviewed November 30, 2018

Our ride got cancelled due to bad weather, we were told to email to claim a refund.

2 months later - NOTHING.

We call and they make excuse after excuse. Say they will email or call back and nothing.

Date of experience: October 2018
3  Thank GibKevSt
Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

It was certainly one of the most awesome highly enjoyable experiences we have ever had in 25 minutes. I could think of no better way to see Manhattan and the highly organised team made our trip one we will always remember.

Date of experience: December 2017