Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$155.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience New York Helicopter
from $155.00
from $229.00
from $189.00
from $155.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

It was certainly one of the most awesome highly enjoyable experiences we have ever had in 25 minutes. I could think of no better way to see Manhattan and the highly organised team made our trip one we will always remember.

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank theoraclesboy
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

I have been to NYC with my family and always had on my bucket list to see NYC from above.
On a perfect day we decided to book. If I was going to do it I wanted the best tour available. So I paid top dollar for the 30mim flight.
Well the spectacular view of Manhattan did not disappoint... it was worth the effort but after 13mim I was shocked as the pilot started to direct us back to the heliport.
So I totally encourage you to see Manhattan from above... but don’t buy the top dollar tour. I feel a little robbed. But we didn’t crash so maybe I’m being harsh.

Date of experience: September 2018
5  Thank M5601JUcraigm
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

This 20 minute helicopter experience is simply fabulous. Arriving at Pier 6 about 30 minutes before departure you are given a safety briefing. You then board your helicopter and are treated to the most breath taking views of New York. It is a spectacular way to view New York. Fantastic

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank paperbasket
Tour46843329824, Manager at New York Helicopter, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2020

Thank you for choosing New York Helicopter

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

This was our best expirience ever!best Pilot thanks Andrew and Crew for our awesome Trip over NYC.
Beautiful Weather with a Safe Trip :-) happy couple happy flight with a lot of tears this is unforgetable
Greets from Germany Denise and Sven <3

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank PIA88dhh
Tour46843329824, Owner at New York Helicopter, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2020

Thank you for choosing New York Helicopter

Reviewed June 17, 2018

We booked a 15 minutes helicopter ride very short notice and were able to get two slots. Absolutely amazing experience – not cheap (USD 234 per person), but absolutely stunning. The company seems to have a helicopter that is a bit smaller (and older) than the one from their competitors – but in fact, that’s a good thing because there are max. 3 persons in a row and also then one placed in the middle (me) has a good view out of the windows on both sides.

Date of experience: June 2018