“Everything you need music store”
Review of Sam Ash

Sam Ash
Ranked #70 of 829 Shopping in New York City
Reviewed November 24, 2013

This is a really large store with a great selection. Thankfully there are plenty of employees to help.

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Day trip with family,son wanted to look, ended up with a new PRS. Staff helpful and let him play quite a few before he decided. Husband looked at banjos.....maybe next time because we will definetly be back.

Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

I went there to look around and got out with an all American Telecaster:-) great service, I felt really taken care of and the salesman let me try whatever I wanted. I would recommend going there just to look at all the great guitars! Don't forget floor 2 with all the acoustic ones as well.

Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Great music store. They have everything you need regarding music. All kind of instrumentos atención good prices.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

I wanted to try a couple of guitars - a Taylor baritone and a Gibson L1. The staff helped me and even set me up on an amp for the Taylor. Very helpful, authoritative and friendly. I recommend Sam Ash to all Musos visiting NY.