“Like going back to a small Italian Market”

Arthur Avenue Retail Market
6-Hour Brooklyn Queens Bronx Tour with Driver-Guide
Canaan,NY
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Like going back to a small Italian Market”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife and I decided to visit Arthur Avenue again. We love the retail market. The imported meats, cheeses, fresh produce, homemade goodies are all fantastic. For anyone that gets the chance to make this a destination when visiting the city it is a must. The whole street is amazing.

Visited March 2013

• Korean first
Copiague, New York
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“A Trip Back in Time”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Arthur Avenue brought me back in time growing up in traditional Italian family . Arthur Avenue and its Markets are quintessential Italian, If you are looking for your "typical" american version of an Italian market, the Retail Market will be far above your standards. This market caterers for those who wish to embrace the true Italian experience when in the Arthur Avenue area,

Visited December 2012
Bronx, New York
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Just Smell”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

It is like walking into Italy. The smells are so fantastic, my mouth waters every time I go. There are specialty shops for everything from meats to cheese to bread. Already made a perfect meal. You can buy pasta cut to order. Walk around, rest and have some coffee and walk some more. You will not regret it.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank M D
Kitty Hawk, North Carolina
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“This place is worth a trip out to Arthur Avenue alone!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Large indoor market featuring all sorts of meats, cheeses, pastas, sauces and other groceries. The only mistake we made was eating before shopping here. I got some delicious salami, spicy sausage and Soppressata. They are very generous with the samples, making sure you like what you are buying and everyone is super nice and helpful. We also got to sample the fresh mozzarella just out of the oven, wish I'd had room to take some of that home too. I will now be making this part of my shopping trips to NY!

Visited September 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pastercceria”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I love cannolis but I never had them freshly filled until I came into the Arthur avenue market and saw them at the pastercceria the girls are extremely sweet and welcoming. I had the best cannolis made right in front of me. I will recommend this place to everyone who stops into the retail market get some cannolis pastries and some yummy cookies they also have Italian gelato imported from Italy amazing.. I'll be going back real soon

1 Thank Rsil