“Great Massage”

New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Massage”
Reviewed March 31, 2010

I had a good time. I went for a spa package (basically massage and facial) and both services were great, especially I was impressed with my Deep Tissue Massage - probably the best I've ever had! I overheard two other ladies in the locker room and they seem to be very pleased with their massages as well.
The staff was friendly and professional and the spa is comfortable, clean and cozy. Great job and I will be back.

1 Thank ABtouch

Los Angeles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience at Essential Therapy”
Reviewed March 27, 2008

Whenever I'm in NYC I love to unwind from the hustle and bustle of it all. Essential Therapy was introduced to me by a friend and I've had nothing but great experiences each time I go there. The therapists working there are top notch, and professional. The facility is well kept, clean and comfortable. At my last visit I was surprised to find that they now also offer Chiropractic and Acupuncture to their list of services, which I think makes for an excellent well rounded place to COMPLETELY unwind! I love this place and will return again. Thanks ET, you always make my day!

1 Thank Satisfied45