“Collectors Dream”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed November 8, 2013

A here for lunch on 11/7. First, while the fish and chips was recommended by teh waitress, I would not order again when I return (and I will give it another try). Fish was very greasy from spending a little too long in frier (overcooked). My companions had a wark turkey sandwich adn a salomn sandwich...both of which were very good. Waitstaff was very attentive. Not a huge lunch crowd so table was easy to find. Price was good for NY and right outside ESB. Will need to try at night where I can try some beer and a game. Oh, and the memorabilia...

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I suggest to have a dinner during a baseball match! The real american pub. Grilled salmon will coked, iris beer and more; vero goodbye also the service. 20usd pub

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Our hotel had coupons for 20% off our food purchase so 2 meals, 3 beers, and 2 cocktails totaled $49 before the tip. My husband ordered the locally famous Shepherd's Pie and I had the pulled pork sandwich with rice and beans instead of fries. I would recommend both. Several TVs allowed all of us to watch our favorite sports team. An Irish bar with a waitress direct from Kilkenny Ireland. Another great experience at a local establishment.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Great burger. Nice waitress. Many games on TV, but most importantly, the STL Cards game was on. We got to recharge our phones and had a chance to talk to Cards fans from St. Louis now living in NY.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

The service at Foley's was great.The meal was good and the drinks mixed by Damien were very strong.A great place to have a meal and a drink.

1  Thank Sticks1987