Lowest prices for your stay
$279
Get rewarded with One Key
Algotels
$271
1,170 results
All reviews courtyard marriott new york central park quiet location valet parking few blocks subway station decent size housekeeping staff manhattan lobby guggenheim neighborhood luggage microwave starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed August 15, 2019

I cannot speak highly enough of this hotel and the staff who work there. I’ve stayed there many times and would not consider staying anywhere else unless they were chock full. The staff are awesome, they are welcoming and super helpful and every time I check in it feels like I’m coming home. Very rare to find folks with that ability! Rooms have always been very comfortable, plenty of good UES things are very close by - I’m a very happy repeat customer! I’m sorry to say that I’m not familiar with the names of all the staff there to namecheck them individually (or else I would - they all deserve it!) but I do know Lisa, Monique and Gianni off the top of my head. As I say, all of the staff have treated me very well (thankyou so much for that!) and I recommend this hotel wholeheartedly. - Alan H.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
MartynCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard New York Manhattan/Upper East Side, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2019

Thanks for the excellent review, Alan!

We're delighted your time with us was so outstanding as providing our guests with an excellent experience is very important to us. It's fantastic you appreciated our kind and accommodating staff and as well as our comfortable accommodations! That's what we like to see! We look forward to hosting you again soon for another fantastic experience.

Have an amazing day!

Reviewed July 30, 2019 via mobile

Stayed one night after a long hot day of moving daughter into apartment. The valet couldn’t accommodate our U-Haul van but they let us park on curb in front for free! Saved a valet charge. They were all very nice.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank julienQ4782WC
MartynCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard New York Manhattan/Upper East Side, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2019

Thank you for the great review, julienQ4782WC!

We're thrilled to hear that you had a great stay with us! It's wonderful that you loved our central location so much! We'd love to see you again soon so we can share an even more positive experience with you.

Have a fantastic day!

Reviewed July 20, 2019

Stayed here in early June 2019. I was never a fan of the upper east side but now I am hooked on Yorkville. Great residential neighborhood: families, food, parks, breezes off the East River. Lively but quiet. Good parks and gardens along the river. Great for walking. Not only near the Q line subway; also the eastern terminus for the 86th St. crosstown bus is on the same block as the hotel, putting Central Park, the Metropolitan Museum, and all the east and west side subway lines mere steps away. The M4 on 2nd Ave. goes to the Cloisters. You can bike to the Bronx or Queens via Ward’s Island at the 103rd St Footbridge. I am still dreaming about my return. Hotel was great—clean, comfortable, quiet—and if it gets better social space in the lobby or an additional lounge upstairs I will bump it up to excellent.

Room tip: South-facing rooms offer views of rooftop gardens.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ellen M
MartynCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard New York Manhattan/Upper East Side, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2019

Thanks for the fantastic review, Ellen!

We're happy you enjoyed your time with us so much at Marriott Courtyard New York Manhattan/Upper East Side! We care deeply about the happiness and satisfaction of our guests so it's excellent you appreciated our prime location. We love seeing our guests take advantage of our proximity to so many wonderful attractions. It's great that our property's cleanliness and comfortable accommodations exceeded your expectations as well! We will make sure to take your request for a social space into consideration.

We look forward to hosting you again soon! Have an amazing day!

Reviewed July 17, 2019

Ths hotel is tucked into the upper East side, about 2 blocks from a subway station. Very accessible with typical Courtyard amenities although no "bistro" in the lobby. Room (2 queens) was comfortable and clean, and reasonably quiet (did hear sirens dispite being on the 14th floor!). Was perfect for those of us who couldn't fit into our friend's tiny apartment nearby.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank travelindoc2007
MartynCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard New York Manhattan/Upper East Side, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2019

Thanks for the perfect rating, travelindoc2007.

We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It's wonderful that you appreciate our upper East side location and our clean and comfortable accommodations. We're glad you loved our amenities and our accessibility. Although it's disheartening to hear that our sound insulation did not block out the city sirens, we're happy you didn't have to squeeze into your friend's tiny apartment.

We can't wait to host you again soon. Have a fantastic day.

Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

Until recently I’ve lived my entire life in NYC. I recently returned for a medical procedure and chose to stay at the Courtyard NY Manhattan Upper East Side as it was close to the facility I was going to. I am someone who usually stays at five star hotels & was not sure what to expect from a Courtyard. Let me say I was more than pleasantly surprised - The room was pleasant and had everything you could need. And most importantly it was immaculate when I arrived and stayed that way the whole time I was there. As a New Yorker I knew my way around but with just a map you can get anywhere from the hotel quickly and with public transportation inexpensively - nothing in New York is cheap! I would highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank 914jackieb
MartynCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard New York Manhattan/Upper East Side, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2019

Thank you for the kind words, 914jackieb!

It's excellent you enjoyed your time with us so much! We pride ourselves in offering a clean and comfortable environment for all of our guests and your praise tells us we're succeeding. You're feedback means a lot especially coming from a new yorker such as yourself. Thank you again for sharing your review with us! We hope your medical procedure went well too!

We can't wait to see you again soon for another amazing experience! Have a fantastic day!