“The nutcracker”

New York City Ballet (NYCB)
Book In Advance
Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$70.37*
and up
New York City Ballet Tickets
Ranked #132 of 1,146 things to do in New York City
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Saw the nutcracker with my family while in New York, was a very enjoyable show for all ages...we got tickets in advance, we went on dec 30th with was the last show of the season, show was totally sold out.

you can get tickets in advance on their website and pick them up at the booth.

2  Thank Andres T

Reviewed February 1, 2013

We in NYC are spoiled to have amazing ballet options available to us, and the NYC Ballet will not disappoint.

1  Thank michaelruns
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My wife and I saw the 3rd annual tribute to George Ballanchine on January 19th, and it was nothing short of phenomenal.

The company is technically impressive, with some of the ballerinas exceptionally effortless and posied. We saw renditions of Swan Lake, Sleeping Beauty, amongst others.

There was a special feature afterwards with some of the ballerinas staying to disucss their personal feelings on being a ballerina and Mr. Ballanchine, then performing a brief dance.

While it was just me and my wife that day, we envision returning with our children once they are old enough to experience the beauty of the NYC Ballet together.

2  Thank Ironhorse70
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a beautiful Saturday afternoon at the NYC Ballet watching 4 excerpts from Balanchine ballets with music by Tchaikovsky. What a combination! The acoustics were great in the beautifully decorated Koch Theater, and the seats we had (Tier 1, front row) were amazing. We were able to purchase the tickets on line the night prior to the event and picked them up at the theater. Parking was convenient to Lincoln Center.

Great dancing, great choreography, great music, great venue...

2  Thank CRSabol
Reviewed January 22, 2013

This company features the extraordinary legacy of George Balanchine and Jerome Robbins, in a beautiful theater at Lincoln Center. New pricing puts some seats at $29, although you'll be on the sides, but still acceptable.

2  Thank California26