Open today: 4:00 PM - 4:00 AM
Review Highlights
Visit when in NYC

We always come here when in NYC. Just love the atmosphere and the singing is amazing. This time, so... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
JDS339
Tillicoultry, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great fun and friendly people

I was waiting for my wife to finish shopping so popped into the Piano Bar. It was soon rocking with... read more

Reviewed May 4, 2018

from $35.00
from $98.75
from $135.35
More Info
All reviews great fun amazing singers greenwich village few hours new york audience nyc performers comedy performance video stage
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We love Duplex and go every time we are in NYC. The entertainment is wonderful - the staff are really talented performers and the camaraderie makes the show! Yes, it is crowded and loud and you are usually jammed in with strangers but everyone brings a zero-attitude approach and it almost feels like the best house party you've ever been to!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I had read how the wait staff sang along to a piano, but had not expected the high quality of their performances. My husband and I had such a good time, we went back 3 nights later and enjoyed a magical night listening to patrons with voices worthy of Broadway.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

It's going to be crowded and loud -- and you will love every minute of it! Check the calendar at the Web site, or just show up and enjoy!

1  Thank medortch
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Anything Goes at the Duplex...plus Phantom, Les Miz, Miss Saigon, and a million other standards and classics - this place is a blast! I first stumbled into (literally) the Duplex back on New Years Eve 1995. Once inside, I met a cast of characters that I have never forgotten - my favorite being a Waterford Crystal salesman that was in the "It's Raining Men" video back in the day, and - after fondling my hair for a few moments - asked if, when I cut it, he could have it for his drag wig. He actually gave me his card. Love it! Been back on subsequent adventures to NYC from Boston - bought my mother, a former singer herself, and reveled in watching her sing along and get blasted on champagne with some of the regulars. I am going back to NYC this fall for my birthday, and have requested that this West Village haunt be a first (and only!) stop on my birthday bar crawl! Love it!!!

Reviewed May 15, 2012

We stopped in Duplex because we were looking for a fun piano bar. The piano player was great and very entertaining! The bartender also was up on stage for a song and some entertainment at one point. There was also a guest that sang a song or two. The audience gets involved and it's very cozy there. We really enjoyed relaxing and grabbing a drink here! FYI it is primarily a gay and lesbian attended bar (I think)... at least my husband and I seemed to be one of 3 straight couples there. We actually didn't notice until we were just leaving at the end of the night... We had a blast and would definitely go back!