“Crap service”
Review of Tonic - CLOSED

Tonic
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Went while visitin Time Square. Crappy service, gave me the wrong burger, small bar. The mixed drinks were horrible, prices were not bad. Would not go back.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

We had a living social deal we wanted to use for dinner that I had bought before our trip to New York. When we arrived we were told we were not allowed to sit at a table. Then the bouncer told us we were not allowed upstairs & we either needed to get a drink or leave. I believe because we were not dressed as if we were from the cast of Jersey Shore we were kind of tossed to the side. We went back the next day for lunch to try one more time. It was a completley different experience. The wait staff were VERY VERY nice, the food was great (blue cheese burgers were great), and everyone was so accomodating. It's weird the difference night & day make. I would recommend this place for day only!!!

1  Thank Jennifer H
Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

My 11 year old and I dropped in Saturday afternoon for a beverage and had a Tonic Pizza. The pizza was thin crust light and the perfect midafternoon snack. A great break that did not break the bank!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

This is an awesome bar! Everytime i have friends in town i take them there. Very friendly service and great drinks!