“Cupcakes that measure up to their prices!”
Review of Crumbs - CLOSED

Crumbs
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: Upper West Side
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

I've been to few expensive cupcake shops & left saying that I could bake something at home that would be just as good or better. I could never top CRUMBS! My first cupcake there was a banana flavored one with banana frosting, topped with toffee chips a caramel. The inside was injected with more cream! My daughter had a pumpkin flavored one, and my husband had a cannoli flavored one. It's crowded for a 5t6y7

Reviewed December 16, 2012

There is always such a huge variety to choose from. Not only are the cupcakes tasty, there are a good size for the price as well

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Nice, but a big chain so not that unique. Cupcakes are good, but a bit too big and extremely heavy. They seem creative, but many taste the same

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I can't never get enough of Crumbs, there's no use in describing it, you HAVE to try them! Almost beat Magnolia's. Try the Dulce de Leche or Reese's cup one, you'll thank me later!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

CUPCAKES!!! I use them for every party that I throw and their variety packs make great gifts and snacks...they have bite size cupcakes and cookies too.