“Great Pizza”

Neighborhood: Midtown
Lubbock, Texas
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I had the White pizza, but there are many varieties. You can grab a slice or a pie! They also have pasta's ready to go and Draft Beer as well!

Visited January 2013

Grenoble, France
“Good pizza”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We stopped here quite late (we were at a musical before) and there was still some choice.
The slices are quite big and well garnished. The price was OK.

• Visited December 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great slices, huge slices”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

This place came recommended by a New Yorker and I was not disappointed. I had a pepperoni pizza with sausage. The pizza was huge and so good. Definitely a place I'd visit again.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“yum yum yum yum yum”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

In Britain we don't really have places like these.... or pizza slices this size. You can imagine my delight as it is my favourite food! Absolutely delicious, and it definitely is pronto. I plan on going back to New York... and I know my favourite pizza place when I do!

Near Macys, so go here if you're hungry and don't want to pay the extortionate prices at cucinas!

• Visited March 2012
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Good pizza slices!”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

We stopped here on our way leaving the 911 Memorial. They have many different varieties of pizza slices. The pizza is good but I thought pretty expensive, maybe because their location is right outside of the Memorial.

Visited June 2012