“Great slices, huge slices”
Review of Pronto Pizza - CLOSED

Pronto Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed November 13, 2012

This place came recommended by a New Yorker and I was not disappointed. I had a pepperoni pizza with sausage. The pizza was huge and so good. Definitely a place I'd visit again.

There are newer reviews for Pronto Pizza

Reviewed November 7, 2012

In Britain we don't really have places like these.... or pizza slices this size. You can imagine my delight as it is my favourite food! Absolutely delicious, and it definitely is pronto. I plan on going back to New York... and I know my favourite pizza place when I do!

Near Macys, so go here if you're hungry and don't want to pay the extortionate prices at cucinas!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

We stopped here on our way leaving the 911 Memorial. They have many different varieties of pizza slices. The pizza is good but I thought pretty expensive, maybe because their location is right outside of the Memorial.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

They messed up our order. No apology, just a demand that we pay the difference between what they thought we had ordered and what we actually asked for, even though it was just about a dollar. Once we got the remade pie, after waiting and waiting, it was just okay. The cheese was kind of congealed and the bottom crust was hard and brown. The atmosphere was dark and not especially comfortable. Much better if you're looking for a bar-type setting with a slice available than a place to go for a sit-down family meal.

1  Thank 454,123
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Not the classiest place in town. But serves excellent pizzas and good value for money so close to the busiest area of Manhatten. Great place for a quick bite to eat and friendly and helpful service.