“Korean Desert Haven in K-Town NYC”
Review of Grace Street

Grace Street
Ranked #44 of 719 Coffee & Tea in New York City
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I came here with some friends after dinner. This place was packed. Every table was full. We had to take a number before they called us in. Most people got the Shaved Ice desert here. It was huge so beware. It could be shared by 2 to 3 people. The restaurant posted a sign that they do not have WiFi. So I guessed that they don’t want people to sit there for hours to use Free WiFi.

The desert was awesome and you should try it. There are other places on the same street that offered similar desert, so be adventurous.

I enjoyed the desert there even though it cost $14.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (110)

Reviewed September 8, 2019

We stopped here to try the frozen shaved ices. The drinks were great. Our daughter has the mochi ice cream and it was by far the best we have ever tried! The shaved ices are such a treat- huge! and sooo delicious. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

Grace street does not have WiFi but has a great Honey Matcha Latte. Ample of space to sit and a great atmosphere. I go there often for informal business meetings.

Reviewed August 17, 2019 via mobile

It's too crowded and you really have to wait to be seated. It's a diverse place to hang out and have desserts with friends and family. So love their desserts

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed August 13, 2019 via mobile

Stumbled out of my Airbnb this morning to try and find myself a coffee to perk me up and found this little gem. I ordered a mocha and the lady ordered a cappuccino and as soon as I took the first sip it started my day off well. Would recommend

Date of visit: August 2019