“Wish this restaurant was in London!”

Quantum Leap Natural Food
Ranked #1,604 of 14,026 Restaurants in New York City
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Greenwich Village
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is my favourite restaurant in NYC. Excellent veggie fayre, plenty of choice and always fresh. I wish there was one of these in my home town, I would be in there all the time!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Great lunch spot for vegetarian fare. Nothing fancy but always happy with my food. Good salads and love the grilled buddha rolls.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

It's so refreshing to eat somewhere and not be an afterthought on the menu as vegetarians often are, especially in carnivore-central NY. QL has a lovely atmosphere and genuinely friendly staff. The menu is pretty extensive, leaning fairly heavily towards Mexican and SE Asian, with a few fish dishes thrown in for those who absolutely must eat dead things. It's very reasonably priced and, as we were starving, we ordered loads of stuff: burritos, enchiladas and garlic fries came top; burgers middling; hummus got the least votes. My daughter's exquisite freshly squeezed apple juice was the 'appliest thing' she'd ever tasted. All in all, highly recommended and well worth a visit.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

The food was great, the staff was very friendly, they gave us the big table even if it was the last one and they had to send people away or have them wait.
Very busy, obviously very well known restaurant in greenwich village! Wonderful vegetarian/vegan paradise!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

About a year ago I spent a full week in NYC and I had lunch four times in this small but charming restaurant. I'm not veg but I like to try veg cooking since I'm pretty sure that meat can be omitted in our diet without give away habits and flavors. The Count was impressed from the quality, kindness and quality/price ratio of this Quantum Leap restaurant and almost got addicted to the Veg Burger. Good advices are the Vietnamese Spring Rolls and Spicy burger (BBQ). Also the veg bacon that was served at that time was surprising. Recommended for veg or standard "omnivorous" people. You won't be disappointed!