“vodka, vodka and more vodka”
Review of Russian Vodka Room

Russian Vodka Room
Reserve with OpenTable
Russian Vodka Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,067 of 14,216 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Eastern European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Great place to have a drink before or after a broadway show or after work... place is not very big, so it could get crowed on Thursdays (less so on Friday). Try favored vodka shots, or ask for a "dirty martini" you will not be disappointed... Make sure you don't get behind the wheel after you do...

Reviewed November 6, 2012

the bar is called The Russian Vodka Room and is located on 52nd & 8th Ave (or i53rd). It is a laid back, very simple, yet very cozy bar serving all kinds of vodka (infused, non infused) and Russian food.
Happy Hour is from 5pm to 7pm with 50% off drinks :)

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I was in NYC by myself for a couple of days and went out to grab some food and a drink or two. I love this bar/restaurant. I sat at the bar and had amazing food (and dessert) and the Vodka. The bartender was very Russian and very cool to chat with. The piano player was a nice touch. The atmosphere was very dark...spy-like. There was a party in the restaurant area past the bar...having a great time by the sound of it. This place isn't touristy, but rather a place that only locals seem to know about.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I have been coming to this place for about ten years, or as often as I can while in Manhattan.

This time I brought a friend who has never had Russian food. We had 'pelmeni', tiny meat dumplings, beef stroganoff with nutty-tasting buckwheat, hot beef tongue stew and cherry dumplings for desert. All were superb.

I had a 4G (ginger) martini and my friend had a very dirty Russian martini. Our bartender was very generous with vodka.

The live piano music was lovely and the collection of regulars were fun to watch and chat with.

If you are ever in the Times Square area, this tiny place would make an excellent place to stop after a night at a theatre.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We didn't eat in the restaurant but we enjoyed the atmosphere in The Russian Vodka Room. I recommend the Red B*$tard cocktail.