“The best ramen ever!”

Neighborhood: East Village
Dallas, Texas
“The best ramen ever!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Having lived in Japan for 5 years, I thought I had the best ramen until dining here. It's a small place with people waiting to get inside; it is so well worth the experience. It's a hidden jewel. Oishi desu!

Boston, Massachusetts
“A nice, easy, and casual eatery experience”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This restaurant only takes cash.
There may be seats for 20+, and I don't believe there was AC, but the line was long when we arrived for a Sunday brunch.
Since it was the first time for us so we weren't too picky. Pretty much we picked our orders by looking at the pictures while we were waiting for roughly 20 minutes.
Food was OK to good. It was a pleasant experience, but it's tough to come again considering there are so many good ramen noodle houses in NYC.
Recommended!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank pdn1212
New York City, New York
“My favorite ramen hands down!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is my favorite ramen hands down! Right in Alphabet City and a real hole in the wall, it is absolutely worth the wait if there is one at the time. The ramen is amazing and at a really good price for the size. They are also great if you want to get take out, but unfortunately they stop delivery at 6pm (probably because of how busy they get). Their Minca ramen is amazing! Go there ASAP!

• Visited January 2013
Billericay, United Kingdom
“Tasty ramen in the East Village”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I was visiting New York on business for a couple of weeks and having had a lot of free time to myself, made a point of going a bit off the beaten track away from the corporate-style Midtown Manhattan and was recommended the East Village / Alphabet City area by some colleagues.

I was certainly glad to have found Minca, a small Ramen shop with a very high turnover. I had a standard pork and chicken broth ramen with some gyoza which were some of the best that I had ever had, all made in front of me in the open kitchen. That being said, hygiene may not necessarily have been the best, but the flavour certainly was.

• Visited July 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Best ramen in east village!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I loved minca! The ramen was delicious. We both had tonkotsu soup with thin noodles. The soup was flavoursome and the pork strips literally melt in your mouth. My only regret is that we didn't visit minca a second time before we left New York. Defintely visit if you're a big ramen fan!

• Visited July 2013