“Best ramen in east village!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of minca

minca
Ranked #3,016 of 13,548 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: East Village
Sydney, Australia
“Best ramen in east village!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I loved minca! The ramen was delicious. We both had tonkotsu soup with thin noodles. The soup was flavoursome and the pork strips literally melt in your mouth. My only regret is that we didn't visit minca a second time before we left New York. Defintely visit if you're a big ramen fan!

• Visited July 2013

Montreal, Canada
“Great Ramen Eatery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

It's small, it's rustic, it's crowded, it's hard to find, ... But the ramens are great! This restaurant offers good service, great ambiance and many choices of ramens. It's one of the best ramen eatery in East Village.

Visited April 2013
“Ramen Ramen Ramen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

I ate in this restaurant every time I can go in east village for a really good Ramen.

The place is cozy, small, but rustic and I love it.
Even if you go there and the restaurant is full, there is never to much wait to seat and the waiters are the nicest people ever. I love to seat at the counter and see the cooks preparing the dishes.

I usually eat the Vegetable Tanmen with weavy or beens noodles (and I always add some chicken in it). The broth is delicate and the meat is super tasty. All the veggies inside are cooked at the right point when they aren't flabby but they remain a bit crisp, that is exactly how I like it.

When I bring some friends there I usually let them taste the Gyoza too.
I love the pork ones.

I suggest also to drink a good bottle of Sapporo with the meal.
The best thing you can do to enjoy everything even more.

The service is perfect: quick, lovely!
Even if there are no dessert to end the meal with, the delicious tea that they serve is going to leave you satisfied ad a good piece of cake!

• Visited April 2013
New York City, New York
“The best ramen in New york”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

I have been in New york for a year and a half and i'm a huge fan of ramen. I tried a couple in the city but this one is by far the best. Very small, cosy, the food is amazing! But you have to be starving before getting there! They are playing french songs too sometimes, pretty cool!!
You should go!

• Visited January 2013
New York City, New York
“Give me more tasty ramen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

Minca is a great hidden treat in the East Village. Not to sound anyway derogatory but I walked in off the street to try Minca based off the single factor that it was backed with Asian people enjoying the ramen. I figured it was good enough for people who get the real stuff cooked by their family it will rock my socks. And it sure did. The broth is far better than most and the variety of noodles and toppings rounds out a great way to warm up on a cold winter's evening. Seating is limited so be ready to wait.

Visited January 2013