“Good Experience”

and up
Phantom of the Opera On Broadway
Ranked #105 of 1,151 things to do in New York City
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I do not usually watch the musical, but it was worth it to have gone. The production is great, with many interesting visual effects. My girlfriend just love it!

The bar is expensive, I paid $ 15 a shot of Jack Daniels, but at least you can take away the cup as a souvenir. lol

All reviews
"phantom of the opera"
in 184 reviews
"longest running musical"
in 6 reviews
"upper balcony"
in 4 reviews
"great view of the stage"
"during intermission"
in 9 reviews
"highlight of our trip"
"buy tickets"

Reviewed January 31, 2013

It's a beautiful production. Must see. The costumes. set, music and the performance is just phenomenal. I've seen it 3 times and I always enjoy it..

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Saw the Phantom of the Opera here was brilliant, from the set, the costumes, the vocals a full fives stars.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have seen Phantom many times on and off broadway, this show 1/5/13 (night performance) did not dissappoint, the stand in for Christine was an excellent performance. But I have to make some comments about the theater personel...I have been to many theaters and this by far was the most rude working personel I have ever encountered. I know the show has been running for many years but the workers sure act as if they are sick of it. From the very very rude ushers (and not just one) to the rude bar staff to the actual theater supervisors. I was shocked as to how they acted and treated customers, and not just me and my wife but we noticed the same behavior to other patrons as well. First if the ushers see something wrong they actual yell across sections to the patrons instead of walking up to the row and pointing out an issue. Very unproffessional.(witnessed this more than once over petty stuff mind you) How embarrassing for the patron and the usher. Some Bar staff were inpatient and rude to customers. And at the end when patrons were trying to buy gifts, they were literally yelling at people to hurry and please leave.(all within 15 min after the performance). Find another job that does'nt involve dealing with the public!

5  Thank traveljas