“Beautiful old theatre”

and up
Disney's Aladdin on Broadway
Ranked #119 of 1,151 things to do in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: The lavish decor of the Walt Disney theater is the perfect setting for the popular play production of The Lion King.
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We saw Mary Poppins here and it was worth turning up early just to enjoy looking around this lovely theatre. The seating is tight but many Broadway seats are. A great atmosphere to watch a show in.

All reviews
"booster cushions"
"lovely theatre"
in 7 reviews
"great view of the stage"
"special effects"
in 10 reviews
"aladdin"
in 167 reviews

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Seeing Mary Poppins here restored my faith on live teatre shows. The play was absolutely great. Cast, setting and the theatre is very spectacular. Evfen though our seating was far and uphigh in the balcony, this was the best show I have seen in my life.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

this place holds so much history but the fact that it stood during 9/11 and was a place for the rescue workers to go makes it a very memorable visit. Many visitors had tears in their eyes, including me. It is part of the story of those terrible days after 9/11 and needs to be seen.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

mary poppins was the first and only broadway show i ever saw…my daughters bought us matinee tickets which were way up in the balcony..well-i have a fear of heights and the pitch of the the whole place made me sick to my stomach…i knew i would never be able to sit here and enjoy the show..i went to the box office and explained my dilemma and tried to buy a lower seat but the show was sold out…however they were good enough to let me sit on a chair in a lower area where i was able to watch the show with no problem! even though i didnt get to sit with my kids i really enjoyed the show and it was truly a beautiful theatre

1  Thank zj97