“magical”

and up
Disney's Aladdin on Broadway
Ranked #86 of 1,092 things to do in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: The lavish decor of the Walt Disney theater is the perfect setting for the popular play production of The Lion King.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“magical”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Went to see Mary Poppins here and it was the best show both my wife and i have seen. around $80 for 2 tickets was great value

Visited December 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
New Jersey
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 122 helpful votes
“Highly recommend!!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We took our extended family to see it at the New Amsterdam Theatre at 6:30 evening on a Sunday. It was simply awesome, flawless, and the set changes and transitions were seamless. Our whole family really enjoyed it, from ages 9 to age 70! It was beautiful, and fun, and I had a smile on my face most of the time! We were able to get half price tickets due to a January promotion and got really amazing seats (orchestra). From what I hear, the show is closing in March 2013. That's a shame. I highly recommend it if you are considering going. I wouldn't recommend bringing children under 5 - they are too young. There was a young child who was crying/making sounds the whole time, and disturbing the audience around them.

We all love Mary Poppins!!

Visited January 2013
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“A great renovation”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

This is a broadway theater where Disney does it's shows. It was totally renovated and restored to its vaudeville day glamor. It's a great site, and if a good show is playing, (like the Lion King-which moved to a bigger theater-is there....go see the show and go see the building. I don't there there are any visits to tour the theater.

Barcelona, Spain
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 129 helpful votes
“Mary Poppins, Better than Expected!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We went to see Mary Poppins, the musical and were pleasantly surprised. The theater is spectacular, and the show was very good. We got a great deal on Ticketmaster $140 for two orchestra tickets. We were seated on row M, seats 9 and 11 and had perfect view.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank PoisonedIvy
Prince George
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Mary Poppins is magical!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I had a great seat in a fantastic theatre. It is just magical how the sets are changed. I loved the part where she flies. Must must see this play. Take time to absorb the decor of the theatre, too. I had orchestra seats. I was almost in the play.

Visited December 2012