“Great wines and surprisingly g. Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Morrell Wine Bar & Cafe
Ranked #103 of 859 Nightlife in New York City
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great wines and surprisingly g. Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

Ended up here by chance before a night trip up the rockefella.

Wine list is huge and had a great Pinot. Bar is very busy and small so don't lose your seat.

Ended up having a great dinner as well. Not fine dining but really great meals. And high quality wines

Port Elizabeth, South Africa
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“great treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

my brother took me and my wife here in nov this year.great service with an extensive menu.pork taco is a winner.great location and atmosphere.would def reccommend

Visited November 2013
Fort Worth, TX
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

My second visit here - outstanding! Very sharp service coupled with healthy and affordable choices, all with a view of Rockefeller ice rink. Tip: try the pulled pork taco starter.

Visited November 2013
Dania Beach, FL
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Unexpected food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

Last time I stayed in New York my colleagues and I went to Wine Bar. We were a big group so they reserved the two tables on the higher level which was more private than the main dining area. I ordered the parpadelle with pork. I found that it was a different combination than what I am used to. After the meal we all shared cheese and fruit. I am a big fan of cheese and I have to say that their selection was fantastic. This was a company-sponsored dinner so I cannot say how expensive or not the dinner was. If you are in the mood to try different combinations, it will be a definite stop.

Visited April 2013
New York City, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“They know their stuff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

Stopped here with a friend who is well versed in wine selection. Our waiter impressed her with his knowledge. Enjoyed a selection of Pinots. The small plates are also good. We had only the olives and cheese but neighboring tables (the tables are very close) had tacos and crostini which looked delicious.

Visited February 2013