“Outstanding!”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

My second visit here - outstanding! Very sharp service coupled with healthy and affordable choices, all with a view of Rockefeller ice rink. Tip: try the pulled pork taco starter.

Visited November 2013

Dania Beach, FL
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Unexpected food”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Last time I stayed in New York my colleagues and I went to Wine Bar. We were a big group so they reserved the two tables on the higher level which was more private than the main dining area. I ordered the parpadelle with pork. I found that it was a different combination than what I am used to. After the meal we all shared cheese and fruit. I am a big fan of cheese and I have to say that their selection was fantastic. This was a company-sponsored dinner so I cannot say how expensive or not the dinner was. If you are in the mood to try different combinations, it will be a definite stop.

Visited April 2013
New York City, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“They know their stuff”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Stopped here with a friend who is well versed in wine selection. Our waiter impressed her with his knowledge. Enjoyed a selection of Pinots. The small plates are also good. We had only the olives and cheese but neighboring tables (the tables are very close) had tacos and crostini which looked delicious.

Visited February 2013
Kirkwall, United Kingdom
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

What a fantastic wine bar. We spent a short while here sampling the delights of this fantastic wine bar after visiting 'Top of the Rock'. We expected that given the location it would be very expensive, but we were mistaken. They have a 'happy hour' type promotion from 3pm-5pm. $6 for a ice cold glass of Prosecco. The Argentinian Malbec was also excellent.

The small plates looked fantastic and the service was excellent. Very well mannered and attentive. Will definately be back!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Ruggedadventurer
San Francisco, California
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great wine and small plates”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This place is convenient to 5th Ave shoppers (me) and cozy and friendly. Great wine selection, nice nosh. Often I find other out of towners who love NYC and are visiting and we compare notes. I am an ex-New Yorker, I love wine, and I dig the winter sales at Saks Fifth Avenue. After shopping (and guilt) I appease my guilt with a few glasses of vino, a little nosh and a love letter to NYC via Rockefeller Center. You will not be disappointed. Plus, you can buy the wine in the adjacent wine store. Thanks Morrell!

Visited January 2013