Review Highlights
Some of the best performances I have seen...

Some of the best dance performances I have seen. you can get some great tickets the day of a... read more

Reviewed August 15, 2018
Mark B
Fab venue to watch dance

We love watching dance and were fortunate to spend the last three nights enjoying high end dance in... read more

Reviewed May 26, 2018

from $98.75
from $139.75
from $97.99
More Info
All reviews modern dance great dance dance company second row great small venue companies momix performance stage athleticism acoustics artists auditorium audience rows
Reviewed December 5, 2014

Very interesting Companis. Because it's a small theater you are closer to the performance. Can see, experience more. I saw Doug Varone & dancers. Dynamite!

Reviewed November 23, 2014

We were at the Joyce for American Dance Machine for the 21st Century. We felt like the only tourists there which was not a bad thing. Love the vibe of this theatre, and the show, all about art and keeping art alive and kicking...though we also appreciated the ability to reserve drinks and snacks in advance of the intermission:)

2  Thank NWTtravellers
Reviewed November 6, 2014

Joyce Theatre's presentation of the PNW Ballet's program was a stellar evening of dance with outstanding dancers performing in a wonderfully intimate setting excellent for viewing dance.

1  Thank rosaliesh
Reviewed November 4, 2014

i have been to Joyce a couple of times and I am never disappointed by my seat, view of the stage and acoustics.
Now, my opinion about Savion Glover's performance in July is a different story. (The acoustics worked TOO well in that case. Ouch!)

Reviewed November 3, 2014

WOW, a small venue in the hottest chelsea area of NYC. Love the ballet, it is dance like you would get in europe! young modern hip a must do!