“Fabulous cabaret”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Feinstein's at the Regency
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We loved Michael Feinstein's performance. The young performer he introduced, Nick from Syracuse (can't remember his last name) was incredible. Only 16 and already sounding like a pro. The room is very intimate so we struck up a conversation with the people sitting next to us and it turns out the woman's sister lives in the same community as my mother in Florida. Talk about a small world.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

This was great. I was invited to go as someone's guest and this was probably the best show I've seen in New York so far. It's interactive and the close-up magic was incredible! Bills were changing before our eyes, spoons bend, things float- WTH right?? Devil? Joking. Now I know I'm bringing my mom here. She loves this kind of stuff. Also, the MC was hilarious. I think it was mentioned that he does stand-up comedy professionally. Oh, one warning, there is a $25 food/drink minimum and it is EXPENSIVE there. I got the salmon which was actually good but I was warned to stay away from the appetizers.

2  Thank stndev
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Great place to see a show. Cozy room with gracious host and first class wait staff. Would likely dine elsewhere for dinner, but the options for appetizers suffices for a late night treat while watching the show.

2  Thank LovetoTravel12453
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I took my two kids to Magical Nights this evening and it was fantastic. It's unknown to most people and it is a find. Great food and wonderful entertainment. Michael Chaut is an amazing magician and really funny. Our whole family had a terrific evening and I would absolute recommend this unusual New York experience.

1  Thank JHarris60763
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Our first trip to New York and wanted a low key evening at the hotel we were staying at, we have three children ranging 21, 18 and 6. Thought I would try the Magical Night and we were happy that we did. The room was small and there were only six tables filled. The magicians stopped by each of the tables (there were three) and did some slight of hand tricks and they were all very good. We sat at the front of the room and were volunteered to participate in the magic show, my kids all enjoyed it, me not so much but I was a good sport. The food was OK nothing memorable, i don't think I would go back for the food or drinks but definitely for the show.