“Excellent!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoyed every second of the show!”
Review of Carnegie Club

Carnegie Club
Ranked #20 of 873 Nightlife in New York City
Reviewed December 26, 2010

Definitely worth it! Steve Maglio and the whole orchestra are the best! If you are in NY and you enjoy music... Go there! Don't think twice.. Even better if you like cigars, perfect combination! I will definitely go there on my next trip to NY.

2  Thank Pedro0045

Reviewed January 22, 2010

Enjoyed the "Sinatra Saturday" review at the Carnegie Club one Saturday nite. It is the quintessential martini & cigar bar. The review was nice could have been longer - Steve Maglio does a nice tribute to Old Blue Eyes. A little expensive $35 a person for the show and liquor and tobacco minimums. If you can't tolerate smoke DO NOT go. The room seem fairly clear of smoke early but as the night wore on with a packed house it got a little thick. The busboys and waitresses are dressed very elegantly. We were seated on velvet couches on the lower level and there appeared to be table on the upper level, we liked our seats alot - added to the club atmasphere. Very nice night just too expensive to do regularly.

2  Thank palmtre2
Reviewed January 8, 2010

I enjoyed the show very much, but I think the later show is better than the early one. Be ontime, because you don't want to miss what you are paying for!!

Reviewed October 5, 2009

I took my wife here and met my old college friend for cocktails after dinner. The service was superb. The bartender/manager is very knowledgeable and personable. He introduced me to a bourbon (Buffalo "something" HELP) I have never tried before.

1  Thank thingfish
Reviewed June 10, 2009

This cigar bar was a new experience for us. We had made reservations for 6 and arrived shortly before the show. They had a nice corner in the back for us. We cold not see the orchestra, but enjoyed the great show. The singer was very entertaining and we enjoyed the whole orchestra. The waitress was very attentive and the list of wines and cigars was very good. The cigars were over priced as would be expected, the drinks seemed reasonable to us. We enjoyed a few drinke during the show and the guys smoked cigars. I have to say there was lingering smoke above us, but it seemed to stay atop, We all 6 enjoyed the show and the great service. The bill came and the charge for the orchestra was included in the bill. We imediately noticed that they put a 20% tip on the bill. We always tip 20% if we had good service no problem with that, but they also put 20% on the cover for the show. We did not feel we should pay a tip on the cover charge. The cover was $35 a piece $210 total. The tip on that cover charge was $42. Just did not sit well with us. We ask about it and they gave us a seperate bill for the cover and the drink bill. I would recommend this place if you want to go back in time so to say. It was really enjoyable. Too bad we had to ask about the bill. I would probably go back again if someone wanted to check it out. Worth the visit.
Just remember it is a cigar bar there will be drinking and smoking. The show we saw was wonderful it was the Frank Sinatra show on a Saturday evening. One more thing if there is more then one show the night you are there, you have the option of staying for the second half if there isroom (for another $35) If you are not staying, they have to rush you out the door. We did feel it was a little short.