Open today: 2:00 PM - 2:00 AM
Review Highlights
SINATRA SATURDAYS WITH ORCHESTRA

The club looks like an old library it has so much character. The food is fabulous and you seated on... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
zingadella1013
Lake Mary, Florida
Great way to end the night if you are a cigar smoker in Manhattan

Open until 2am, great selection of single malts and other distilled spirits. Make sure you make a... read more

Reviewed February 13, 2019

from $35.00
from $28.00
from $64.00
More Info
All reviews cutting fee piece orchestra new york back in the day fun experience an absolute highlight of our trip sinatra rubin humidor songs tribute era nyc jazz jacket jokes
Selected filters
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

Open until 2am, great selection of single malts and other distilled spirits.
Make sure you make a reservation if you want to be comfortable. Nice sofas in the back for four to six that are out of the way, close to the bar.
Grand location convenient to the Four Seasons midtown.
Attentive beverage service, quite modest charge for bringing your own cigars especially if you are more than one person.
Don’t plan on wearing anything your were wearing there until it has either hung outside for a day or drycleaned.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed January 29, 2019

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit here! We came on Friday and Saturday evenings, with different music each night. The singers and band were incredible on both occasions, and the "Sinatra Saturday" was GREAT. The cigar list is good, but cost-wise it would probably make more sense to bring your own cigar and take the cutting fee.

Reviewed January 23, 2019 via mobile

Stopped in last Friday evening with my gf. We did have reservations for 6pm. I’m an avid cigar lover and I have to say I was highly impressed! This was one of the coolest places I have ever been. It is an upscale club resembling something from the 1940’s. Saturday nights they have a Frank Sinatra performance but we couldn’t stay because we had dinner plans somewhere else. We were seated in large comfortable leather chairs. I ended up buying two of their house cigars which were better than average and fairly priced. I had two beers and my gf had two glasses of wine. In total the bill came to about $90 which is what I would expect. Looking forward to going again and seeing one of the live performances.

1  Thank shaune324
Reviewed January 18, 2019 via mobile

I LOVED my evening at the Carnegie club. The waitress had outstanding recommendations and knowledge of menu, the jazz was great, the environment was perfect. It was the picturesque New York City hang.

Reviewed January 13, 2019

Frank Sinatra show with a Big Band in a wonderful Saloon Bar. Atmosphere is fabulous, and you feel like you are really in New York. 2 shows; 8pm and 10.30pm. Best if you book for both shows, as they do the best songs in the late show. It is a two drink minimum, so you have to plan your budget, but well worth the visit. Beautiful music, romance etc. You can dress up and feel really special.
Best to book the premium seats, as the standard seats do not have a very good view, as the area is quite small. Also the cigar smoke is everywhere, so if you dont like it, then dont go.