“Great Steak”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Cross street: Between Broadway and 6th Avenue
Transit: 1, 2, 3, 7, 9 N, R, W, & Q trains to 42nd Street/Times Square.
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Try the special steak, its great. The rest are also great, the service, atmospher, and food.

The cheesecake is big, and a traditional NY dessert. The prices are a little bit on the high side, but worth it.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

The environment is nice, the service was exceptional and the breakfast was relaxing and everything we needed. I love oatmeal for breakfast and normally like brown sugar as an accompaniment, but they served Vermont maple syrup, which I discovered I really liked with oatmeal. My husband had the eggs benedict and loved it. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful. We were asking questions about some of the sights were going to see and she was really helpful. Highly recommended. Look forward to returning.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Out on a recent business trip to New York Bond 45 was recommended to us. After a short subway ride we found our selves at 7 and Broadway. My expectation was night high due to the touristy location. When we arrived we found the restraint almost at capacity. Lucky for us there was a table for 4 on the second floor.

I found the wait staff very attentive, in fact one of the party asked for a dish off the menu and they were please to accommodate. They have a very large wine list and over nice experience.

2 of us ordered the lasagna, let me tell you it is more of a deconstructed lasagna. Neither of us could finish it! Another had pizza and same deal, too much food. So if you like Italian and are hungry this is the place to go.

Did not try desert but I am sure it is special.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

This was my second visit to Bond 45. Truthfully the first was many years ago after it first opened. Food was very good. Service was very good, though fast. You got the impression they really wanted to turn the table. They serve warm cookies throughout the dining room. We had some prior to dinner in the cocktail area and then after dinner. I had skate for the first time on the waiter's suggestion. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I visited this restaurant over a weekend before a show. I called ahead to book a reservation as I didn't see any available on Open Table. A woman happily made reservations for me for 6:30. The restaurant was busy. My waiter was nice but not very attentive. The service seemed rushed.I ordered the strawberry margarita and lasagna. The margarita was good. The lasagna was different. It looked slightly like a pizza but was very good. I also had a cappuccino which was good. I had to hunt the waiter down to order the cappuccino and ask for the check. I would come here again if in town but probably go when they aren't as busy.