“Good food could have better service”

Bond 45 Italian Kitchen Steak & Seafood
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between Broadway and 6th Avenue
Transit: 1, 2, 3, 7, 9 N, R, W, & Q trains to 42nd Street/Times Square.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good food could have better service”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I visited this restaurant over a weekend before a show. I called ahead to book a reservation as I didn't see any available on Open Table. A woman happily made reservations for me for 6:30. The restaurant was busy. My waiter was nice but not very attentive. The service seemed rushed.I ordered the strawberry margarita and lasagna. The margarita was good. The lasagna was different. It looked slightly like a pizza but was very good. I also had a cappuccino which was good. I had to hunt the waiter down to order the cappuccino and ask for the check. I would come here again if in town but probably go when they aren't as busy.

Mullica Hill, New Jersey
“Get the lasagna!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I went to Bond 45 for a business lunch with seven other people. This was my first visit to Bond 45. The restaurant is very busy but it's organized and the servers appear to be in control.

They provide an a la Carte menu and a prix fixe menu. Our table ordered from the a la Carte menu however the Prix Fixe offered a good value for $28.

I ordered Lasagna which is listed as one of their specialties. It was the most unique lasagna I ever had. It appears to be made from a very large, thin, round homemade noodle that is then filled with cheese and folded over and then topped with tomato sauce, parmesan cheese, basil, and three meatballs. It was delicious! The only downside was that it was a very large portion and I couldn't finish it. I've added a picture of it to this review in case I'm not describing it well.

The menu has a lot of options to choose from including italian, seafood, chicken, and steak. The appetizer list is also extensive. Our table shared an antipasto platter the centerpiece of which was a large serving of home made burrata mozzarella. It was excellent.

The prices are a bit high but that's to be expected in the theater district. Comparing to some of the other tourist-type restaurants Bond 45 is a much better experience and value.

I look forward to my next visit.

Boston, MA
“Great theater district Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We went here after a matinee and to celebrate a birthday. We booked through Open Table and they noted upon seating us that this was a birthday celebration. Despite doing this for other restaurants, this was the first time the message made it from Open Table to a wait staff! Food was excellent, with a variety of Italian dishes and antipasto, but also equally as many steak and seafood choices. Service was outstanding. The restaurant was a hit!

Central Coast of California
“INCREDIBLE DOWN HOME FOOD AND SERVICE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE THEATER DISTRICT”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Be sure to go to "Bond 45"

A Must Stop!

The people, the service, and the food, are wonderful.

You can not go wrong.
Ambiance, food, and an exceptional attentive staff, make for a wonderful experience and delicious dinner.

Our favorites: "Nadja" and "Andrew".

Thank You for a most wonderful and memorable Evening.

CArmen y don

See you again, soon.

Guernsey
“Great, clean and quiet bar amid Times Square mayhem.”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Had a quiet drink here to get out of the mayhem of Times Square.

Good value and excellent service.

Food looked great too.